Rentals in Aurora>Question Details

Dawn Moss, Renter in Bolingbrook, IL

where is there a number to talk to someone?

Asked by Dawn Moss, Bolingbrook, IL Sat Mar 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3112240976-2003-Dunhill-Ln-Auro…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Aurora

Answers

4
Greetings Dawn,

Trulia is often not the best source of up to date info. Work with a Realtor who will assist you in your rental search. Feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Who are you looking to talk to, Trulia, the listing agent, the owner...etc?
The home is actually a foreclosure that is listed for $249,900 and is not listed for rent. Per my fellow realtor its a scam and I will notify the listing agent that its being advertised as a rental so she can notify Trulia.

Property taxes alone on the property are aprx. $687 per month. If someone put 5% down at the current list price with a 3.5% interest rate the Principal and Interest payment would be $1,062.21. Add the property taxes and your are at $1749.13. Add your annual property insurance divided by 12 and you can see that it would take a lot to get to the quoted monthly rent.

There are 6 rentals in Aurora in the $1100 month rental rate but none are single family homes. Feel free to contact me if you have any other question.
Dawn, it appears that this home is listed for sale, not for rent. There are scammers out there that take pictures off the internet then advertise the homes for rent. The rent prices are almost always far below market value. If anyone tries to get you to send money without being phyically present RUN. They also should be able to show the home. This is in all likelihood a scam.