Cora, Renter in Irvine, CA

where can i find reasonable month to month leases in irvine?

Asked by Cora, Irvine, CA Mon Jun 25, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Cora,
There are not many of properties available on monthly rent, but if you let me know what you are looking for I can send you details. Contact me at 949-529-1725 or email: Raj@RajSellsHomes.com and I will be glad to check it out for you.
Hi Cora,

There are few property avaiable month to month in Irvine, You need to provide the detail about how manr Bds & the area you want. Please contact me directly at 949-202-6106 or rshah@tarbell.com
What is your price range and how many bedrooms do you need? There are several areas with reasonable rents but I would have to check each one individually to see whether or not they would consider a short term or month to month lease. There are currently 11 one bedroom listings available in Irvine priced $1,500 or less. There are 37 active listings with 2 bedrooms priced $2,000 or less. If you send me your search criteria I can narrow it down and email you the listings that meet your needs. email: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com