Rentals in Hyde Park>Question Details

Philipp.daut…, Home Buyer in Watertown, MA

where can i find a 3 beroom apartment?

Asked by Philipp.dautruche, Watertown, MA Sat Oct 27, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3097446044-120-Chittick-Rd-1-Bo…

Answers

8
These are the typical questions a agent should ask you when you are considering a rental.

How soon do you need an apartment?
Are you renting now? Do you have a lease? When is it up?
What area (s) are you looking in?
How many people is it for?
Do you have any childeren? Age of childeren
Do you have any pets?
Do you have any cats (cat people don't consider cats pets)
Do you have a car? more than one?
Do you need public transportation?
What price range are you considering?
Do you have 1st months rent and 1 months security?
Where are you working? How long have you been working there?
Can you pay the fee if the landlord is not offering compensation? Typically 1/2 to a months rent?

Your having the answers to this will make your search and the agents ability to narrow what will work best for you easier for both of you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
I,haveseccion8i,necedad,aparmentplease.
Hello Altagracia, I received your email and have been trying to reach you. Call me at 857-312-1319.
Flag Fri Mar 14, 2014
I would choose a local rental professional and save time and money.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Philipp it would be helpful to everyone if you answered the questions I asked below and then the agents in the area would have a clear expectation of whether or not they could be of assistance.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
I will assume that you are interested in Boston, with a price tag of $1,500.00. The areas that you will be looking in will be Dorchester, Mattapan, Roxbury, Roslindale. If you look a luttle further afield you might be in Medford, Malden. Of course we can fine tune this better if we got a chance to discuss it further.

FurChin at Re/Max Metro is "your real estate solution" and we can be reached at 617-620-0669 or jamesfurlong20@gmail.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Hi, Philip ~

Depending on when you want to move in and price there are a number of 3+ bedroom apartments available in Brighton, Chestnut Hill, Mission Hill, Watertown, etc...

Feel free to give me a call and I'll be happy to help you find what you;re looking for.

Stephen
City Central Realty, LLC
Hi Philipp,

Please tell me:

Area
Budget
Preferences
Pets

If I could help in any way please let me know.
Hello Philipp-

I could help you find a three bedroom apartment- I would just need some details from you- When are you looking to move. A price range and whether you will be attending school or working.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Amy Reed
617.699.0033