Rentals in Pensacola>Question Details

cannot cancel…, Real Estate Pro in Huntington Beach, CA

where are the better or preferred properties located at in Pensacola? Zip codes? I don't care about schools I care about the place and location.

Asked by cannot cancel my profile, Huntington Beach, CA Mon May 23, 2011

Answers

3
The most sought after area is Northwest Pensacola area, Nine Mile Rd area, Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.pensacolaism.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 23, 2011
I don't know if you're looking to buy or rent, but I will say that the Cantonment area is great because you get the rural feel, yet close access to interstate! We are selling our house, not because of location, but because we are wanting a larger home as we are expanding our family.
Between a vibrant and exciting downtown area, the country's most beautiful beaches, and close proximity rural areas, the Pensacola area is very diverse with a lot of exciting things happening all the time. The answer to your question really depends on you, your lifestyle, and what you consider to be important.

If you'd like give me a call and we can discuss your desires. I can also provide you with information on the area.

I see you were in the "Rentals in Pensacola" area of Trulia. Though I don't work in the property management side of Real Estate (only Sales and Purchase), I'd be glad to answer any questions you have.

Have a great day....Lew Nonnenmocher

RE/MAX on the Coast
Retired Navy
Cell/Text: 850-291-1477