Rentals in 33322>Question Details

Jeffrey Math…, Real Estate Pro in Fort Lauderdale, FL

what's the best way to advertise rental communities?

Asked by Jeffrey Mathurin, Fort Lauderdale, FL Wed Feb 6, 2013

I have a list of rental communities in my area that cooperate with agents and i'm trying to find the best to market those communities.

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in 33322

Answers

2
Dear Jeffrey,

Are you advertising to renters or to local real estate agents?

The best way to reach renters can be determined by the price. I find that many lower priced properties do well on craigslist and a slightly higher priced rentals do well on zillow & Tulia, hotpads, Just rentals...

There is a free service called Postlets.com that will syndicate your ad to all the top sights then generate you an html code so you can post a very nice ad to craigslist. The best place to market rentals is "everywhere" so you can reach a larger data-base of clientele.

HD quality pictures helps a ton when advertising online and plenty of pictures of the inside areas and community area such as pools. Also a billboard in the community center is good. Flyers in the current residents mailbox helps a lot because in general renters always try to convince their friends and family to move into their communities.

Social Media too--If you have lots of friends online like myself adding the poropeties to a social media sight may help.

If you would like to put together a pamphlet including commission rates it may be beneficial to drop it off at local real estate offices and introduce yourself. I am always happy to take a look at your rentals. If you would like to list your rentals with an agent such as myself I can include all the marketing for free and do it for you. If you are cooperating with agents it would cost you the same rentals fees to list your place and get faster results. I hope Ive been able to provide with some good ideas.

Laura L. Schweikert

Realtor/Marketing Expert

Charles Rutenberg Realty, LLC

http://liveluxefl.com/

Cell: (954) 591-3553
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 6, 2013
Im doing most of the things that you mention for private rentals (condos, singles, townhouses) but i was referring to apartment communities. I don't think I can advertise apartment communities on postlets, because they ask for specific addresses. Any other ideas?
Flag Wed Feb 6, 2013
Postlets, Trulia, Zillow, Craigslist, Twitter, and the more the merrier.

They all work, but when you do them all together, you'll get the best results.

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton-Miami Beach, FL