Rentals in Las Vegas>Question Details

Ying, Home Buyer in Palmdale, CA

what's the best rental property neighborhood in LV ? and is the price showing any stable sign?

Asked by Ying, Palmdale, CA Tue Mar 27, 2012

Answers

11
The best rental neighborhood is anywhere in Las Vegas where you can get the highest rent for the lowest amount of cash investment. My list of government foreclosures ONLY 10% down for investors, and decent 3+2 houses around $80,000

DAVID COOPER HUD Properties + Government Foreclosures at substantial discounts
7024997037 35 years experience at Since 1917 Realty. Any Questions????
http://www.facebook.com/DavidCooper.LasVegas
Hello Ying, there are many factors to consider when purchasing a rental investment... Price range, crime rates, price versus rent, net return, occupancy ratios, school districts, and more.

What makes a property "better" is personal opinion... So, what would make it better for you? A low crime area? A property with the highest net return?

We work with many satisfied investors, from the purchase to the rentals... Give us a call or drop us an email today.

Mark Fleysher - 702-291-8186
Mfleysher@gmail.com
Dear Ying,

Las Vegas is my hometown.
There are so many awesome neighborhoods in Las Vegas. The best way to find out what will work for you is to align yourself with an experienced buyers agent, like myself. Depending on how much you want to spend, what kind of return you are looking for, how long you want to keep the property, the process of elimination will show you what meets your needs. Holding costs will also affect your income margin, so HOA's are a factor in your choices too. I see you are in Palmdale, when was the last time you were in Las Vegas? The market has changed dramatically since the beginning of the year. Our inventory is in freefall, we are losing about 500 homes per week. We currenlty only have about 6000 homes to sell. Our inventory has not been this low since 2004, this is what created our boom and the rise of property values. For all appearances, the bottom is here.

Please feel free to contact me any time, Diane Varney 702.401.0307
http://www.dianev.cbvegas.com
Hi Ying,
There are a few great rental areas in Las Vegas. Green Valley is the most desirable area for rental. Overall the Clark County rent market is good .
In February there were 4372 singe family homes and 2148 condos available which 1700 single Family homes plus 696 condos rented in February in the Las Vegas Valley.
The median rent price is $ 1,195 for Singlr Family homes and $ 800 for condos.
Median Days on the market is 55 days!!

As you can see, the rental market is good and will bring of average 10% return on investments in most cases after insurance,taxes,property management and HOA fees.

If you like to receive a detailed information by zip code, please contact me at 702-612-7099 or email at cvegashomes@gmail.com.

Please visit : http//www.cvegashomes.com for all the HOT foreclosure homes in Las Vegas.

Rena Levy
Broker/Associate
International Real Estate Agent
Realty Executives of Nevada
702-612-7099
cvegashomes@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.cvegashomes.com
Dear Ying. I might suggest what kind of rent can i get for an $80,000 house in a good area? Ans $900
that's a 3 Bed 2 Bath marked down from $225,000 just 5 years ago, with a back yard close to freeway access and very desirable school system.
That kind of investment gives you positive cash flow now, and potential appreciation.

Hi there!

What I can tell you is that there are a lot of FANTASTIC areas in Las Vegas and the rental market has fully recovered. As others have said, our inventory of listed properties has fallen steadily since January. We currently have only 6,835 listings (SFR, condos & twhs). This number is down 509 properties from last week.

Plus there are a lot of people needing rentals in this market. These factors have allowed us to return to normally rent levels. When you are ready to begin your journey to finding your dream rental home, give me a call at 702-517-3078.

I am in the Las Vegas/Henderson market but I like to keep tabs on the available listings to see whether it is increasing monthly or decreasing as this affect the supply of homes. I also like to track the amount of foreclosures monthly to see if it is increasing or decreasing as this will affect the supply and prices. I also like to see how many homes are in escrow as a percentage to those homes available.

For example:
In Las Vegas over the last 6 months available listings have been decreasing month after month. This means the inventory of available homes is decreasing month after month. Even with new foreclosures added in each month the
number has still been shrinking.

Secondly, the amount of foreclosures has also been decreasing month after month. As this number continues to get smaller it in turn makes the number of available listings (our supply) fewer and fewer.

Thirdly, the number of homes in escrow, in pending or contingent status, in relation to the available listings has grown each month for at least the past 8 months.

What I conclude from this is that the market is absorbing the inventory faster than the new listings are becoming available. If these trends continue we will begin to see the Las Vegas / Henderson market really start to improve.

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
F:702-932-8826
CREHadams@gmail.com
My wife and I manage over 300 homes/town houses for our investors and currently we have only 12 vacencies. We have a very successful investment strategy we use for our investors which we will share with you over phone or by email. We focus on 3 main areas of Vegas. West, S.West, and South. The actual neighborhoods we'll share with you privately. If you are looking for investment properties that are already leased out we can help with that as well. We can also assist with homes that need renovations/repairs if you purchase a foreclosure home. We've been in Vegas since 1976 and know this business very well. Please call or write. Matt and Kim

Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
Rental are popular in all areas of Las Vegas! Please call me and I will assist you in finding a property and introduce you to some property management companies that will help you in finding a renter and maintaining the property as well! Thank you for posting and I look forward to personal speaking with you! Raina

Raina Musser
raina.musser@gmail.com
702-232-1287
My "seasoned" investors look for the most rent for the price they will pay for a 3 bed 2 bath house. I stay under $90,000 and am getting 12% to 18% ROI. I like to be right outside Summerlin and have a good selection of easily rentable houses.

Hi Ying-

Some of the most sought after rental properties are in the Summerlin Master Plan Community due to being an established community with plenty of ammenities such as: Parks, Trails, some of the best rated schools in Las Vegas, hospitals, restaurants, shopping and entertainment, pools, sports and more...

Summerlin is conveniently located and only about 15 min. from the Las Vegas Strip via freeway. Prices are steady in the rental market and if anything may have had small increases as demand for rental properties have increased.

If you are interested in finding a rental or purchasing an investment property for rental, I can help you with both. I am an experienced Realtor and Accredited Buyer's Representitive, whose complete focus is my buyer's best interest. You may contact me at 702-427-8221 or nadiashomes@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Nadia Gross.
Realtor, Accredited Buyer's Representative
Realty One Group
1333 N. Buffalo Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128
nadiashomes@ gmail.com