Pjaquinto, Home Buyer in Trenton, NJ

what is the 12 month rent... vs seasonal monthly rent...

Asked by Pjaquinto, Trenton, NJ Sun Oct 9, 2011

Answers

6
The previous two answers are both excellent. One additional form is the winter rental usually from Sept.-Memorial Day. This si for the Owner that only uses their "shore Home' during the peak vacation season and rents it in the off season. They don't get as much money , usually the cheaper rents, but it does bring in some income. It can be attractive to renters that want their kids to go to a good school as the lease coincides nicely with the school year.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 9, 2011
ds12 months $3500. Per month plus utility Summer months $3000 per week
On inlet dr
I may be a few months late but just noticed this question. My office handles over 300 seasonal rentals in Point Pleasant Beach. I would only point out that the term seasonal is inclusive of yes, the memorial day to labor day rental but that also means weekly rentals where in many cases the homeowner utilizes the home themselves and also has the opportunity to rent for discounted June/September weeks, prime July/August weeks where you see an average week rate in town a shade over 2k/week, and also offers a suitable option for someone needing a few months in the winter while their primary residence is renovated, or a divorce situation, even college related reasons!
James did Martin tell you to try and find a yearly rentle if you can. Is there areason you still haven't sent that list of houses I went to. Let me know thanks
Flag Sat Mar 23, 2013
Pj,

A rather vague question. I'd ask:

(1) how many bedrooms
(2) what is the location
(3) do you have any rental history at all
(4) What other amenities does the property offer (i.e, offstrett parking, proxmity to beach, etc.)

I just did an evaluation for another customer in Belmar, NJ on a 2BR going for $750 for the winter. In order the the landlord to breakeven at an annual rate, the renerl would have to put forth $1200k p/month.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE,com
732.606.2931
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Don't know if you are asking about a specific rental you saw, but not all homes rent annually. In Pt. Pleasant Beach, most owners choose to rent seasonally.
Shore towns have 2 seasons--summer and winter. A summer rental may run from Memorial Day to Labor Day, but some start in June. The winter term is generally Labor Day to Memorial Day.
Most homeowners choose seasonally because there is more money in it and they get the summer rent money up front, so there are no worries!
If you are looking for a local rental, feel free to reach out to me via Trulia or my website below, where you can search all rental properties from our MLS system at home, or you can upload my mobile ap for free and search from your cell. Just text dianeg to 8778
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 9, 2011
A seasonal rental can be a month to month or a short term rental for a certain amount of months.Usually they are furnished. Sometimes thay are rented for vacation purposes and other times they are rented off season after Labor Day until late Spring .These are very common at the Shore towns. A 12 month rental means you are commiting to year lease & they are usually unfurnished.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 9, 2011