Rentals in Covina>Question Details

Escobeab, Home Owner in Covina, CA

what is the covina market for renting homes?

Asked by Escobeab, Covina, CA Sun Feb 5, 2012

looking for feedback if hard to rent a home in covina right now? Is there alot of lookers/seekers?

my assumption reasonable priced is demanding?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Covina

Answers

4
I can help call me, ive seen nice covina homes for rent, it is difficult becuase of inventory of rentals there are low, but we can stii dfo something Good. Call me for a free consultation and lists of homes.
From, Paul
you can't find a descent 2 bedroom for less that 1400 and that's an apartment.
3 bedroom houses range from 1850 to 2300 depending on the area
Hi there,

Renting isn't necessarily hard if you have good resources and know where to look. The best time to start looking is about a month in advance. Rentals typically move fairly quick...so it can be difficult if you don't submit your offers quick enough.

If you're ready to start looking give me a call and I'll show you what properties are currently available.
949-981-6675
Probably pretty good. The vacancy rates in Coastal SoCal are very low. Google some local property managers and pick their brains, they are in the rental market everyday. Maybe search Craigslist for homes for rent in your area and call the owners and chit chat about the market.