Rentals in Trumbull>Question Details

David, Home Owner in Trumbull, CT

what is the average rental rate for a 2000 square foot split w/>1acre lot in the tashua area of Trumbull ct ?

Asked by David, Trumbull, CT Sat Nov 6, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Trumbull

Answers

3
I just rented one for the low price of $2200 per month. A review of comparable properties showed $2600 would have been in line for the rent. As I represented the renters I thought the reduced rate was great find. If you are looking, I'd be happy to assist. If you are an owner thinking of renting you should thoroughly review rental laws before you start and talk to an attorney and finance person. It IS a business and you need to protect yourself and interests.
Hi David:
There are only 2 homes in the Tashua area for rent. One is 2700 Sq ft and is $3000 and the other is 1750 sq ft and is $2000. Both are pending right now. Other houses in Trumbull about the same size as yours are going for between $2000-$2200. Since Tashua is a highly desireable area I would think your ballpark is $2500 without seeing the actual home itself. If you need an agent to help you out, please feel free to contact me anytime.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 7, 2010
Hello David - There are currently 25 rentals on the mls right now in Trumbull, the majority of those are condos, however, there is one home on Madison Ave (single family, 2700 SF), rental price is $3000/month and it is under deposit. I would imagine you could get anywhere from $2500 - $3000/month.
I'm with William Raveis here in town and would be happy to assist you. I'm very active and have been a Trumbull resident for 23 years. Please contact me directly if you would like further assistance. My email is: cicalesej@raveisre.com. Thank you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 7, 2010