shellyperdue7, Renter in Glendale, AZ

what electric ,gas,and water companys does this house use?

Asked by shellyperdue7, Glendale, AZ Thu Jul 11, 2013

Answers

3
Hi Shelly,

I am the listing agent for this home, and it is served by APS, southwest gas, and the rest are all city of Glendale services. Please let me know if you have any other questions on this house, or the area.

Robin Fuller
R A N Realty & Property Management
480-703-1831
robinsellsazhomes@gmail.com
Electric is APS, Southwest Gas and Glendale city water and trash service. I will be happy to Help you with your search. I am a full service agent that lives and works in the area. Feel free to sign into my web site and you may pull a personal MLS Search. Juliezagerhomes.com

Julie Zager'
Keller Williams Professional Partners
623-238-4780

"Building Trust with Honesty and Integrity"
Hello Shelly

Most homes in the Hillcrest Ranch area would use the following utility companies.
Electric APS
Gas Southwest Gas
Water: If the zip code is 85308 it would be city of Glendale, if the zip code is 85310 then most likely
it would be city of Phoenix.

All of the above companies have websites that will allow you to start or stop services.

I hope this helps answer your question. Please feel free to contact me directly should you have
any other questions or concerns.

Cindy Martin
Central Arizona Realty
623-806-6044
Cindy@CindyMartinAZ.com
actually, 85310 is also a Glendale zip code & homes with that zip code in Hillcrest Ranch have Glendale city services, water & trash pick-up.
Flag Thu Oct 10, 2013