Rentals in Jersey City>Question Details

becoiled, Renter in Jersey City, NJ

what buildings offer a one bedroom apartment at no more than $2500/mo in jersey city?

Asked by becoiled, Jersey City, NJ Mon Feb 18, 2013

My fiance and I are looking to move in august 2013. we'd ideally like an apt that is close to public transportation (i work in downtown manhattan) and close to a highway (he works in new brunswick, nj). any help would be appreciated!

Answers

5
I have a centrally located luxury high rise and, best of all, the landlord will pay the broker fee. Give me a call at 908-304-2690 and I will help you.
Art Kaufman, Weichert Realtors Grove Street Jersey City
Almost all of the buildings will offer one bedrooms in that price range...except for a very few like 70 Greene or 77 Hudson Street (which is a condo with rentals available). If you don't want a full service building..decent one bedrooms start around $2,000/mon.........I recently rented a fabulous two bedroom in the Paulus Hook area, 4 blks from the Exchange Place PATH for $2,750.
I have a rental specialist as part of my team........so when you are ready give us a call and we would
love to help........all my best,
Bert Stinchcomb
Liberty Realty, LLC
astinchcomb@libertyrealestate.com
201 538-0756
Hi Be!

Well, first of all, congratulation on your engagement! Regarding an August 2013 move-in, availability will be the biggest question mark at this time as the standard notification time frame is 60 days for lease renewals.

There are 1 bedrooms that become available for $2,500 and below, however, please be aware that some of these building have hefty application as well as move-in fees so make sure that you are working with some one who can guide you through these twists and turns.

With that said, please give me a call at 973.868.4034 or e-mail me at EmilVeltre@aol.com so that we can determine exactly what it is you are looking for. You want easy access to the PATH to NY as well as the NJTpke to exit 9 for your fiance.

Until then, have a GREAT day and stay WARM!!

Emil

Emil Veltre, R.Ph, MS, CDPE
973.868.4034
EmilVeltre@aol.com

There are quite a few in the downtown area that have 1 bedrooms for 2500 or less. August demand causes prices to be a little higher than now but you could still find one in a building like Trump for that price.

I would be happy to help you out in your search. Please contact me and we can go over all your needs. August availability should start to appear in June and July.

Darrell Roch
darrellroch@gmail.com
860-209-4136
Trump, 70 Greene, The Beacon just to name a few. You typically want to search for your new apartment 60 days prior to move in date. Beat of luck!