Rentals in San Diego>Question Details

twonajlir777, Renter in San Diego, CA

what are the Rental Apartment going for today?

Asked by twonajlir777, San Diego, CA Thu Aug 1, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

6
It all depends on what you want. The lowest priced rental I could find was $800, the most expensive I found was fifteen thousand square feet on the beach for $39,000. Check the web reference below for a list of the 396, homes for rent in San Diego right now. You can sort the list by price to find what you need.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
(619) 929-0105
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 2, 2013
Hi Twonajlir,

In short, rentals are pricy in the city of San Diego. Oftentimes, you can get a house or condo and pay the same amount, if not less, than what you are paying to rent. If you want some projections you may contact me and/or another lender (always contact a few). I am a licensed Mortgage Loan Officer in the state of California. Another great option is searching Craigslist.com. I wish you luck on your search.

Destany
Your Mortgage Source with the Force~
Hello!
I will gladly represent you as your local, knowledgeable tenant agent with 40 years experience.
I can help you. I can send you a list of rentals in your price range and area.
Our residential inventory is accurate and current online data for you to choose from.
..no pressure. we can get started on your San Diego home search whenever you are ready.
I will work from the criteria that you provide when you PM me, and prepare you to proceed as I inquire as to the current statuses as our rental market moves really quickly..
Also, I can set up our tour date with advanced notice to occupants for access to view those homes of interest.
For an appt. and additional info, please contact me in your preferred method at 760 622 6855 call/text or maureen@landangel.com. Enjoy your day!!
Thank You,
Maureen
760 622 6855
Web Reference: http://www.coastal.biz

When looking for rentals, your best bet is Craigslist. 85% to 95% of all rentals leased in San Diego County are found using Craigslist. It is used to advertise rentals by owners, property management companies and agents alike.

The best way to search is to put the zip code in the search box and then enter the rest of your parameters. Check often and call/e-mail right away as many rentals move quickly!

Lastly, beware of rental scam listings and ads that "look too good to be true”. Make sure you talk to the person managing the property and meet them to see it. Scams usually involve people asking for a deposit prior to seeing the property or filling out a rental application. The "owner" usually states they live out of state or out of the country. Other scams involve people stealing pictures off homes for sale with a low rental rate. That is usually when they ask for the deposit up front.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
National Association of Realtors
CA DRE License 01713506

Rental rates vary by location and size. Please send me some more information so I can give you some accurate information. Thank you!

Richelle Szczygiel

We would need some detail. How many Bedrooms/bathrooms ? The neighborhood? Condo or house? a zip code when you want to move in to maybe?

Send me some more details and I ll tell you what the rental market is the area/

Yoann Baral-Baron
Allied Green Realty
619-995-9467