Rentals in 21601>Question Details

obrn, Home Owner in Easton, MD

what are rental rated for a 4 BR 2 bath ?home in Easton md

Asked by obrn, Easton, MD Sat Jun 16, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 21601

Answers

5
$1300+ in Easton. Nothing is affordable here unless you have "BIG POCKETS!"
Like most real estate questions, the answer begins with, "It depends...." Is the home a townhome or free-standing? Where is it located? In town, on an estate, on a small lot or large? What is the age and condition of the home? If the house was built before 1979 there are lead paint disclosures that must be made. You may need to register the house with the Maryland Department of the Environment. Check out the 'rental owners' section of http://www.mde.state.md.us. Owners of rental property within the town limits of Easton must apply for a Rental Housing License. Check with the Code office at 410-822-2526.
Call me for my list of services I offer landlords. I can help you find a better tenant.
Rentals in Easton range from $1200 - $2200, depending on location. Currently there is a shortage of rentals in Talbot County and usually they are rented very quickly.
Elizabeth Y Foulds
Hi OBM,
We only have one 4 BR & 2BA listed in Easton at this time. They are asking $1500 per month for it, but there are also 3BD houses that rent for the same Price. It Depends on the condidtion of the house and the area that it is in. For Easton, that is a very fair price, as it is for a 3BD house. I have seen Easton get much more than this price. Give me a call & we can talk. 410-714-1595.
I will be pleased to help you.
Depending on where is Easton the home is located and the condition of the home - rental prices will vary from $1,000/month to $1500/month (waterfront will range higher.

Please don't hesitate contacting me if I may be of more assistance.
Jim Bent
Benson and Mangold LLC
410-924-0901
410-770-9255
jimbent@goeaston.net