Rentals in Brooklyn>Question Details

Davon Sims, Renter in 11233

what application do I need to fill out?

Asked by Davon Sims, 11233 Fri Jan 3, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Brooklyn

Help the community by answering this question:


In order to get a rental unit, the landlord or real estate agent may ask you to provide information such as name, present address, date of birth, social security number ( to be able to check credit), home, work and other contact phone numbers, employer address, income information and previous land lord contact information. They usually want this to determine your ability to pay rent.
Good luck with your search.


Sanjeev Ahuja, NMLS #148731
Mortgage Broker
Home Funding LLC
110 Jericho Turnpike Ste 214
Floral Park, NY 11001
Direct Phone 917-517-2552
NYS Registered Mortgage Broker, Dept of Financial Services, Loans arranged through third parties (NMLS # 885573)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 5, 2014
Additional information is required to be able to provide you with a meaningful answer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 3, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer