Rentals in Irvine>Question Details

Nmgrant, Renter in Alexandria, VA

we will be visiting Irvine December 3-10th and would like to view several rentals during that time, are there agents available for that?

Asked by Nmgrant, Alexandria, VA Tue Nov 26, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Irvine

Answers

8
Call me direct to go over your needs, wants and details of your situation. I would push you towards the new developments that has great amenities, close shopping with great schools if you do have kids.

Also, I am certified to test homes with the latest in health and safety to assure your families well being. I include this with my service at no charge for my clients.

Desmond Patao
949.294.3958
Realty One Group
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Hello, I am not agent, but my house in Irvine is put on market for lease right now. Please contact my agent at 9493554001 Jessica.

Iris
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
I would be happy to assist, there are tons of rentals available in Irvine at this time. You may contact me at 714 588 7676 or http://www.annurias.com We specialize in the Irvine area.
Hello

Yes, I work with many clients who are out of state coming to Orange County
I would want to send you what's showing available on the market so you can decide on what you want to see and. I have several questions for you

-Do you have any pets? This narrows down how many places you can see
-How many bedrooms?
-What is the max amount you want to spend per month?
-What cities are you interested in?
- Do you want a garage if this is a condo ?

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Yes there are and plenty of them.
Hi there,

I'd be happy to help you out. Please feel free to give me a call or email with your requirements and I can set up some showings.

Sean Neuberger
Realty One Group
4010 Barranca Pkwy. Ste. 120
Irvine, CA 92604
Realtor BRE# 01933239
Cell Phone: (414) 530-7750
Email: Sean.Neuberger@gmail.com
http://www.SeanNeubergerhomes.com
Yes, please call me direct with the details iof your needs, wants and must haves and I can find you something in the newer, more desirable areas of Irvine. I'm also certified on the latest technology for testing the health and safety of the home, which I include with my service for all my clients.

Desmond
949.294.3958
Hi Nmgrant- what type of rental are you looking for? How many bedrooms & baths, & what is your price range ?