Rentals in Los Gatos>Question Details

Charlie Janes, Renter in Los Gatos, CA

we need a 3 bed house for at least 1 year in the Los Gatos school district that allows pets

Asked by Charlie Janes, Los Gatos, CA Fri Jun 1, 2012

Answers

5
Los Gatos Home’s answer
Los Gatos Home, Home Owner, Los Gatos, CA
We have a home with two or three bedrooms. The third bedroom has to be accessed through the second bedroom. We also have a separate studio cottage. 1 1/2 acres, redwoods and Oak Trees, view, Los Gatos Schools. The main house has one bath. Rent is $3200 including the cottage. House is in town.
I know this post was a few months back but is there chance these homes may be available anytime soon. Thanks. Mary
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013
Craigslist is usually the best place for rentals in Los Gatos but there are a few other options. Occasiionally the Los Gatos Weekly and the SJ Merc News will have some rentals. The two other avenues are word of mouth, which works really well here in this small town. So tell all your friends and family that you are looking. You would be amazed at what pops up. Finally, us realtors get leads on rentals all the time through our own offices. So reaching out to one of us can help as well. I have place to relocation clients into rentals in the past 30 days through leads i recieved in my office. Good luck

Chris Ray
Sereno Group
For rentals, Craigslist has the most listings. Some are individual houses that are rented by the Owner and others are managed by property management companies. Depending on where you work, your company may also have some housing location assistance available or even a bulletin board where employees list their own rental properties. Happy hunting. Please call me when you are ready to buy!

https://twitter.com/#!/judyfjoneshomes
THanks for the inquiry.That is an excellent question. I am here to help What is the best way to connect? Cell phone is best for me and my number is 408 500-1221 . I am free now; can you chat?

What weight and breed is your dog?
Is your dog obbdience trained?
Would you like to be near a park woith miles of walkways?
yes, near a park is great. near town is better, but we are very flexible
Flag Fri Jun 1, 2012
we have two dogs-45 lb lab mix and a small terrier, and two cats. we've been renting on Foster Rd for 2 years and can provide landlord references--no pet or other issues . we are flexible on the move in date-can move as soon as June or several months out. Our landlord would like to put the house on the market by fall
Flag Fri Jun 1, 2012
Hello Charlie, I was able to find 3 Los Gatos rentals on the MLS. You can view them from this secure link to a .PDF document: http://matrixreports.mlslistings.com/MatrixReportServer/Outp…
The first two might consider pets and the third does not allow pets. Very few rental properties are listed on the MLS. You may have a wider range of options by searching here on Trulia in their RENT section and Craigslist is a good resource for rentals as well. Kind regards.