Rentals in Houston>Question Details

gods4me77, Renter in Houston, TX

we are relocating to Houston in february i have 4 kids and we need a 3 bedroom between 500-600 a month. i have bad credit but i have good income.

Asked by gods4me77, Houston, TX Tue Aug 13, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

4
Don't lose hope. I am a Realtor in the South East part of town and work with many investors who own rental properties. With poor credit, I can most likely get you into a home, but may have to put down deposit, first and last month.

Also, my wife is a leasing agent here and has 1-2 bedroom apartments that may fit your needs.

Keep in mind that Houston is huge and when you add to the city, areas like Clear Lake, Pearland, Katy and Spring (to name a few), you have a lot of options.

Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help! Thanks!
I AM AN AGENT THAT OFFER APARTMENT LOCATING AS AN EXTRA SERVICE. MY DATA BASE CONSISTS OF HOUSTON, DALLAS AND SAN ANTONIO, SO IM SURE I CAN SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY IN FINDING THE RIGHT APARTMENT HOME FOR YOU WITHOUT THE EXTRA HASSLE OF DRIVING AROUND AND FINDING AVAILABILITY. I CAN FIND PROPERTIES THAT WILL WORK WITH YOU AND MY SERVICES ARE FREE TO YOU. FELL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOUR INTERESTED. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE APPROVED BEFORE YOU EVEN DRIVE TO THE PROPERTY, SO IF IT PASSES YOUR APPROVAL, YOU MOVE IN. SAVE YOUR MONEY JUST IN CASE YOU MAY HAVE TO PUT EXTRA DOWN FOR A SECURITY DEPOSIT.
Two strikes ...

(1) Your budget is totally unrealistic ... $600 will likely get you a 500 sq. ft. studio apartment at best. You'd be fortunate to find something that would work for you at double that rent.

(2) Your poor credit will eliminate many options, irrespective of price. Most Realtors would decline to work with you, given the very small fee earned, as well as your low FICO score ... not to mention the fact that finding anything that would fit your budget would be looking for a needle in a haystack.

I suggest you try Craigslist or any of the local "green sheets." Landlords who work with Realtors usually insist on creditworthy tenants with excellent employment and rental histories. If your income falls within the Section 8 parameters, it's probably your best option. I wish you well.

Al Geffon
Trend Setter Realty
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
It's going to be tough to find an apartment or house in that price range for a 3 bedroom. For an apartment, you can look online for apartment locators in Houston. For a house, you can go to http://www.har.com and input your search criteria.

Ben Alvarado
Realty Associates
ben@teamparodi.com
832.794.1325