Rentals in Tampa>Question Details

trek21, Renter in Tampa, FL

we are planning to move Tampa next year & would like to rent a home or townhouse in the carrollwood or town n country area in the $900 to $1,100 info

Asked by trek21, Tampa, FL Mon Sep 16, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Tampa

Help the community by answering this question:


We have one in Town N Country it's a 3/2 townhouse. Go to and scroll down to the property at Cobbler Pl. Bob
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Carrollwood is a nice established area close to downtown Tampa and centrally located. You may be a bit early.Most landlords start advertising property for rent one or two month before they are available again. Do go to the tax records and check and make sure owner is not in distress and is the one you are dealing with. Be careful if you use Craiglist as there are fraudulent rental listings there. Do not send any money anywhere ahead of time. You must have a signed contract by owner of record before any money transfers hands. Good luck and enjoy Tampa. It's a great place to live. Janeth Rector
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
There are some nice townhomes for rent in Carrollwood. When you're closer to your moving time, you can start looking to see what's available.

Margaret Hassani
Broker, Lightning Realty
Innovation and Experience
(813) 766-1501
Fax (813) 443-0118
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
I am moving to Tampa in March 2014 and looking for a nice, safe place to live since I'm single. Please help it will be appreciated.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 30, 2013
You may want to rent in an apartment complex. We have up to $10k available from the State of Florida Bond program for first time home buyers. There is plenty of money available and you MUST work with an APPROVED lender to get this money so don't let a non-approved lender tell you otherwise!

Very recent changes to the waiting period after a bankruptcy, foreclosure or short sale should allow you to become an owner within a year.

Also go and take the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University and you will soon escape the many troubles and major inconveniences of being a subject to a landlord.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer