Rentals in Seattle>Question Details

barblawson, Renter in Seattle, WA

we are moving to seattle the 16th of aug we need a 2 bedroom 1-2 bath and have a indoor kitty. Anyone there who can help?

Asked by barblawson, Seattle, WA Tue Jul 17, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Seattle

Wendy Hughes-Jelen’s answer
West Seattle is the most affordable quadrant of the city in a lot of ways, and offers both the beach and forest, depending on what you like most. I've lived here for 15 years and LOVE it. And it is very close to downtown, and you can even commute by foot ferry. I specialize in making homes healthy - even when you are renting you have choices and considerations regarding your health and energy affordability. If any of this is important to you, I am available.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 31, 2012
place soon we got two leads that were awesome but alas both were scams.
Thanks Barb lawson
Flag Thu Aug 2, 2012
I would be happy to assist. Some more details would be great. I do have pet friendly home we are bringing to market later this week in Ballard and of course others that are on the market now.
Web Reference:
You can search all Seattle area rentals on our website - all rentals shown are listed by licensed real estate agents. Many of the listings shows are pet friendly and will usually indicate as such, but if you are unsure you can simple click the inquire button and as if the rental will allow cats. One of our rental agents will get right back with you. If you register on the site it will allow you to save your search criteria (2+ beds 1+ bath) and will send you future rentals as they come on the market!
Yes, if you are looking on Capitol Hill or just north of the ship canal, I can also help. You can click on my profile for contact information or the link below for my website.
Web Reference:
Will you be working IN Seattle? It's important to choose a rental as close to your place of work as possible. There are several major road construction projects, including a toll bridge, which are causing a lot of headaches for commuters. Find a place a short distance from your job, you'll be glad you did!
Yes, I would be happy to assist you all in your move. I would need to have some more information to see what I can find for you that fits your needs such as price range and location. There are rentals listed on the multiple listing service that I can access for you and show you as well. I also have to be honest and tell you that you can also search Craigs List for rentals as well, both should provide you with some options. Please feel free to contact me at
also Barb again
we have a kitty indoors only
Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012
need home 2 bd 2 bath seattle propler or close by...100 to 1500 per month and I have a kitty.
thanks Barb
Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012
Thanks Denise,
we will be moving out there the 16th of aug. My husband is relocating for work. He grew up on Camano Isl. Wa. His parents are ageing and I do hospice so it just seems to fit that we move home at this time. We can afford around 100 to 1500 for rent we need 2 bedrooms at least and 2 baths if possible. Our 16 yr old son NEEDS his own bath :>) Let me know what you find in Seattle area. Thanks again
Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012
Will you be working downtown and what is your price point? Will you be in town to preview before your move? If you want to start looking soon, I will need your email to forward to you what is available. Good rentals don't last more than a day on the market. My email is