Rentals in Belmont Shore>Question Details

Bojana Vidov…, Renter in 90803

we are loooking for short term lease, month to month or 3 month contract, what is the average price and are there any available apartments. thanks

Asked by Bojana Vidovic, 90803 Wed Jan 8, 2014

Answers

5
\/ \/ Dana's offer below seems pretty good, you should check it out. Otherwise it is hard to find a private landlord renting short term. .. Either way, you probably are looking at 10%-15% premium for renting short-term vs even a 6 month lease
I agree with David. There may be a landlord that would accept a short term lease but they are far and few between. I immediately thought of the Archstone property as well. They advertise short term leases.
Archstone Seal Beach
(866) 974-7818 | 333 1st St. Seal Beach, CA 90740

Best of luck,

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic#01456982
Tough to find a landlord willing to accept a short term lease, the costs involved with finding a tenant and getting the property ready for occupancy usually don't justify it. I suggest you look into a corporate type apartment complex, like Archstone in Seal Beach. As for price, it all depends on size, location and amenities.

Hi Bojana, I actually have a duplex located in Belmont Shore for lease. It is a 2 bed 2 bath 1000 Square foot apt . for 2300.00 per month with a garage. It is located 4 houses down from the beach. Would you like to see it? If so, please give me a call at 562-264-9750.
Dana Hughes
Prudential California Realty

I can run a search for you on the area you are looking to rent and we can negotiate with the landlords to see if they are willing to rent short term.

Sara Joy Cramer
562-308-6266
Realty ONE Group
DRE 01889507

"Allowing Mother's Intuition to Guide YOU Home!"
thanks sara for quick reply, sure, we are looking 1bedroom, around 2nd street or marina pacifica
Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014