Rentals in Parker>Question Details

Wendy Hammes, Home Buyer in Elizabeth, CO

we are looking to rent a home in Parker, Co , for about $1100, can you help. I found a scam on your sight and afraid of getting screwed.

Asked by Wendy Hammes, Elizabeth, CO Sun Jul 31, 2011

wendy@abidingweb.com

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Parker

Answers

8
Jeff Sams’ answer
Hi Wendy,

I can help you in your search. I am not sure what site you found the scam on, but please call me and i can review some options for you.

Jeff Sams
30-519-7967
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 31, 2011
I have a 2 bedroom townhome.

Brenda Amundsen
Preferred Property management
720-842-1833
Wendy- Sorry to hear about that. I think the first step is to work with a property manager or rental service that has a strong company behind them and a corporate presence that can be verified with the BBB or the local chamber. Second get it in writting. And last but not least. If it sounds to good to be true it, it is.

Good luck in your search. Parker is a great community.

The Barrington Group
Prudential Real Estate
I have one townhome home, over 1600 sf, for $1250. Let me know if you would like more info.

thanks

Brenda Amundsen
Preferred Property Management
720-842-1833
Wendy,

I will review this and inform Trulia & perhaps Craigslist about it, so if it is a scam they would be able to pull the listing.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Jeff Sams
303-519-7967
jeff@jeffsproperties.com
It was on this sight, Trulia that I found the same house as on craigslist, when I e-mailed, he wrote back he was out of the country and couldn't rent for 6-8mths ,and his "helper" couldn't either, why put an ad up if you don't want to rent right now. It was on Aspen Circle in Parker.
Housing Helpers is in the business of providing free services to people who want a house to rent, they are professional and this is their business; 303-592-7368. All the best to you and your new home in Parker!
Hi Wendy, I don't know what you are talking about a scam. what website were you looking at? I asure you everything is fine. I will try to help you in any way I can. Call me at 303-482-7040. Hope you are having a great day/

Cheryl Neilsen
Keller-Williams Action Realty
Parker