Rentals in Chicago>Question Details

Angie, Renter in Forest Park, IL

we are looking for apartments/ condos in the river west or river north area without breed restrictions for dogs- anyone know if any??

Asked by Angie, Forest Park, IL Sun Jan 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3094312709-728-W-Jackson-Blvd-C…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chicago

Answers

9
Please email me your requirements,locations,price range and target move in date. I can then send you a list with pictures of the units. diana@findingourbalance.com Thanks!
Angie,
Please feel free to use my free website http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. My Website is very useful in your search for your next home. The information is up to date and has a lot of useful information. Please sign up for a free account and if you have any questions please contact me directly. If the information that you are looking for is not readily available I will be more than happy to do any research for you so that you can find your ideal home for you and your pets!
Hi Angie,

Most condo buildings have a pet weight limit or number of pets restriction vs a breed restriction.

Work with any of the agents that offered help here, myself included.

Many rental buildings are actually more pet-friendly than privately owned condos. As has been said, you need an agent who is adept at navigating the rental market. I recently placed a couple with a golden retriever in a great property in one of the areas you're targeting. Happy to help you as well.

Cindy Wilson
Koenig & Strey
cwilson@koenigstrey.com
I would get a good leasing agent that knows the area well. This way they can guide you to the right place, at no cost to you!
Web Reference: http://AmericorpRe.com
Angie,

It is best to disclose to leasing agents and brokers, what type of dog you have. This will make it easier to find the apartment that meets your pets requirements. I will tell you based on my personal experience in the River West and River North Property Management Luxury Living Rentals have aggressive breed restrictions as well as condo high rises.

It is not impossible, but it does present a challenge. Whoever you choose to work with stick with that person because he or she will have their work cut out for them.

Best of Luck,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago

Labrador Retriever owner
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you a list of pet friencly buildings. What breed of dogs are yours?
As you may know it is rather difficult to find both condo buildings and/or owners who are willing to take dogs, particularly larger dogs. Find an agent to help you because we have access to more rentals than any other source, but also watch CL/Reader/and other sites for additional options. Let me know if I can help
lets not waste any time .. I can show you properties that will accept your dog..you must come into my office and agree to work with me and I will spend all the time needed to get you a place.. come in Monday