Rentals in Pembroke Pines>Question Details

diana_rose_h…, Renter in 23320

we are a military family with 3 children. looking for 3 bedroom rentals in safe areas, specifically pembroke pines, or doral. our max is $1650.

Asked by diana_rose_huff, 23320 Mon Jan 7, 2013

moving to the miami area around june/july

Answers

13
Beautiful and safe homes in pembroke pines best A school area.call me 954 549 3060 or visit. My web acastresouthfloridahomes.com. I be happy to give expert consultation in the area
Alberto Castre
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 7, 2013

My townhome is currently for rent. The address is 895 NW 208 Way, Pembroke Pines. Please feel free to check it out and let me know if it is something you are interested in. Thanks!

Jamie
Hello I see you are interested in renting a 3/2 in Pembroke Pines. Are you looking for a Condo or Single family home. My information is below.

Beachfront Realty, Inc
Valerie Gardner, PA
305-588-8141

My name is Jessica DeLuna of Keller Williams Realty.
Let me be the first one to welcome you and your family to South Florida. Where are you PCSing from? How long will you be stationed here?
I also belong to a military family--US Marines. I have been helping other military families find homes in South Florida either for renting or purchasing.
If I can be of assistance to you, feel free to contact me. Looking forward to working with you.

Warmest regards,

Maria "Jessica" DeLuna
Keller Williams
Email: mariajessica.deluna@gmail.com
I have been helping families that need to rent in the Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Weston and Cooper City Area. I will be very happy to help you with any questions you have. You can contact me at 954 662-8575. Thank you
I will be happy to help you. I will have a rental property in Pembroke Pines - Pembroke Cay this week, great location, 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, good size patio, gated community. You can reach me at MRoselliZ@yahoo.com or 954-895-4991. Thank you. Monica
Diana,

Pembroke Pines / West Miramar will be your best bet for that price range. Currently there are eleven 3 bedroom rentals that meet your criteria. There are top schools and lots of parks and recreational activities for the whole family.

Please let me know if you would like my help. I specialize in this West Broward area, and would be glad to assist you.

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
Scohen77@aol.com
Good morning Diana,

I'm always happy to help out the Southcom folks. You probably need to focus on Pembroke Pines, because the budget won't get you a 3 bedroom in Doral.

Ann
Diana,

Please call me at 9549937904
Hi diana thank you for contact me and ofcourse I can help you to find your place I know the area really well, please send me your email address so I can send you some of the properties of your interest and also we can set up an appoiment to see them.

Thanks again an have a good night
Alberto Castre
Diana,
There are numerous properties in the Pembroke Pines area that are amazing. Nice, safe and beautiful! You can contact me at scottscheel123@gmail.com or 954-483-7398. Let me know when you're available to view some properties and I'll show you the something great.

Thank You,
Scott P. Scheel
SunLife Realtors
Hi, That should not be a problem at all. I would love to help you . Please see my contact information below. Pembroke pines, Miramar , Doral are all great areas

Keisha Weir
New Castle Realty Inc #1
754-204-5431 (Cell)
E-mail: keishaweir@hotmail.com