Rentals in Highland>Question Details

Danny Cortes, Home Buyer in San Bernardino, CA

there is a listing for 3bd / 2ba house 26511 Union St, Highland, CA 92346 i called and wrong number who else can i get a hold of for this listing?

Asked by Danny Cortes, San Bernardino, CA Tue Jul 9, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Highland

Answers

3
Hello Danny,

Did you ever find what you were looking for? If not, feel free to give me a call or email me any questions you may have. Here or in the future.

Priscilla Walsh
realtorpwalsh@coldwellbanker.com
909-894-9221
BRE Lic.# 01936003
I would be more than happy to give you a tour of the property and help make this your next home. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service. The property does require a pet deposit of $250 if you have a pet, and a $1250 security deposit. The property is currently listed for rent at $1250.00. I hope this helps. If it does, I would appreciate you clicking on the thumbs up or best answer. :) Have a wonderful day!
YOU MAY CALL ANY RELIABLE AGENT WITH EXPERTISE SO THEY CAN LOOK UP THAT PROPERTY AND FIND OUT IF ITS LISTED SOLD OR STILL ACTIVE AND TO GET LISTING AGENT INFORMATION.