Rentals in Honolulu>Question Details

Samantha Mor…, Renter in 96816

student looking to move back to hawaii. From the mainland so I cant go to any showings is that a major issue?

Asked by Samantha Moreland, 96816 Wed May 1, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Honolulu

Answers

4
Of course nothing is better than seeing the property in person, but if that's not an option, it is not a problem.
I can send you a detailed video or photos, plus if you have an Apple mobile device like iPhone or iPad, you can see live video and talk to me at the same time via facetime when I am in the unit, or by other options if you know.
You can hire a home inspector and termite inspector for technical aspects. That's a standard procedure anyway.
You can sign the contracts online, too.
Hi Samantha,

Where will you be attending classes?
Are you interested in renting? If so, be very careful. It's best to have someone you know look at the house. There are many scams on Craigslist, so be careful. If it is not a local phone number (808) or has no unit number, those are red flags.
Call me if you have any questions. I don't have any rentals but can point you in the right direction.

Frank Diaz
808.723.0900
Thank you so much David! I'll take a look now!
Not is you want to buy,
I shoot HD videos for clients looking to buy from abroad.
It is common for me to pick up people from the airport and take them straight to their new home.

Please see my you tube page to see how this works.
Go to my website and click on the you tube logo on the top of the page.

Aloha
David Nash

TheOahuAgents.com