Mom, Renter in Watauga, TX

since when is an apartment considered a single-family home??...how can you search for HOMES, for a single family, NOT an apartment...so much for

Asked by Mom, Watauga, TX Wed Nov 9, 2011

giving an option on this web site to look for ONLY single family homes...an apartment within an apartment complex may be for a SINGLE FAMILY, but it is still an apartment complex...not a home on a street with other homes...good grief!

Answers

5
Bruce Lynn’s answer
Mom,

Sometimes it's the website and then sometimes it is the way agents code the properties.
Try the link below.

Just let me know when you would like to see inside any of these.
I agree with Mom. Come on call it what it is and keep it standard across the board.
So basically that just means there are houses (not apartments) that are being over looked because not everybody will use a realtor and so the houses could stay vacant longer that wasn't a very smart idea. I call it as I it see black is black and white is white not grey Oh well
Thank you for sharing the link above
Flag Sun Oct 7, 2012
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Recommend work direct with a Realtor who can forward you properties based on your specifications and saves you time

Direct Link over 70 DFW cities homes for rent
http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/CustomContent/index/5041503

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Also - let me know how many bedrooms/baths/amount you wish to pay and if there is a certain school district you need to live within.

Lucy
If you send me your email address, I will send you a list of available homes straight from the Realtor's Multiple Listing Service. I have heard a lot of complaints about Trulia's listing program for home leases and purchases.

puniwai@fathomrealty.com

Blessings,

Lucy A. Puniwai
Understand that Trulia is not making up the content or the details of the Listings;
Don't blame Trulia.
The same for the local MLS.
You have to work with what you got.

Good luck and may God bless