Rentals in Plantation>Question Details

Jaxi, Renter in Savannah, GA

returning back to area again, prefer a new city. Have narrowed down specifics.

Asked by Jaxi, Savannah, GA Wed Nov 7, 2012

hi
i use to live in delray beach and I want to move back to the area - but not delray - actually, nothing north of delray either.

my specs are hard for any florida area - as I prefer wall to wall carpeting and I have a cat. Ideally the place would come with a refdige and w/d too.

I have been renting apartments mostly and i would like to go back to a rental house instead (did this type of rental once).

I do not want to be in ft lauderdale or hollywood, or boca raton, nor pembroke pines. I would prefer to be closer to ocean/east side, but am open to plantation. Also open to Davie. I have looked online in homestead, kendall, culter, plantation for about an hour or so. Like what I see, minus the fact most don't take cats and have all flooring (carpet in bedroom is not enough for me).

Final specs: 3bdrm / 2 bath. Lots of natural light/windows and not an area that has a lot of young children. Not by a school and not on a subdivsion that is more 'family focused' if at all possible.

Answers

4
Here is a local real estate rental website for the area's of Davie, Plantation, and Sunrise Florida:
http://www.RentalKing.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 8, 2012
hi Allan
Thank you so much
Super helpful !
Will look in a bit.
Jaxi
Flag Thu Nov 8, 2012
What price range are you looking at for your new home?
Hi James
I would prefer to stay at or under $1800/month. Ideally $1300-$1750. Square footage at least 1350+. Thanks for getting back to me. Fenced in back yard would be super as well.
Flag Thu Nov 8, 2012
I have lived in Plantation for 48 of my 50 years. I have offices in Lauderhill and Plantation. Please call my office in Lauderhill at 954-472-1973 or Plantation office at 954-472-1972 for superb service!
Hi Viviian
thank you - I will be calling tomorrow
Flag Thu Nov 8, 2012
Hi Jaxi,

I would be more than happy to help you find a rental home. Wha is your budget and what are the areas you most prefer. I noticed that you like to be close by the water. I can send you some avaliable listings that match your criteria. If you want to be in east of broward county you have the neighborhoods of las olas, rio vista isles, bahia mar, lighthouse point etc. Plantation area you have plantation acres etc. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
http://flapropertiesbytmoses.kwrealty.com/
Hi Tamika
Right - but it's my preference, but because me solidifying a place is more important, open minded to plantation acres, etc. Thank you for letting me know of these other neighborhoods. Open minded to all. My ideal is at or under $1800/month, but if place is super - will be open to $1900. Square footage at least 1350 or more. I prefer newer construction models, not the types of homes that were built in the 60/70s that are dingy looking and have low ceilings.
thanks for getting back to me so quickly
Flag Thu Nov 8, 2012