Rentals in 12015>Question Details

Lorrtacc, Renter in 12015

rentals of homes are becoming fewer in Greene County where I live. Its getting harder to find a place do you think this will change anytime soon?

Asked by Lorrtacc, 12015 Wed Apr 4, 2012

we are in greene county, new york

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 12015

Answers

3
I have a great home for rent - actually you would be taking over my lease - I will be relocating. Nice yard, quiet neighborhood & pets allowed. It is in the Village of Catskill but feels like you are in the country.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
my name is nicole me and my family are looking for a home and i was wondering if yours was still available.
Flag Fri May 9, 2014
how many bedrooms is it?
Flag Thu Oct 24, 2013
tons of foreclosures in greene
More and more people are opting to rent instead of buy lately which I don't understand as prices are the lowest they've been in 10 yrs for homes and mortgage rates as well. I actually just rented 2 homes in the area for clients of mine within the past week that I had listed for sale. If I can be of any help, feel free to give me a call. Pat Meyers - Broker / Owner Lake and Mountain Realty, LLC
518-731-3222
taxes!
Flag Sat Jan 19, 2013