Rentals in Groton Long Point>Question Details

d1harms, Home Buyer in Groton Long Point, CT

rental groton long point

Asked by d1harms, Groton Long Point, CT Mon Sep 10, 2012

I am thinking about buying a summer house located in groton long point and renting it out as and academic rental. How do I find out how rentable the house is and what to charge?

Answers

2
Most academic rentals in Groton Long Point rent up to 1800 a month, sometimes more depending on the location and home amenities. Contact your agent to provide you with comparable rentals for the home(s) you are considering .
Rentability tends to depend on condition. If the home is not winterized, prospects are rarer (and rent you can demand lower). Homes that are more conventional tend to be the quicker rentals.
Know that typically, academic rentals are offered furnished, so if the home is not sold furnished be prepared to provide a few standard pieces of furniture for all rooms to be occupied.
Work with a local Realtor who can do an Academic rental analysis on the property. If you would like some assistance on this, please let me know!