Rentals in Cumming>Question Details

Tracy, Renter in Cumming, GA

relocating to cumming GA August 1st having problems finding RENTAL in the area 5 bedroom house looking in the Windermere area or creek stone

Asked by Tracy, Cumming, GA Sat Jul 14, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Cumming

Answers

10
Hi Tracy,

I have a beautiful home in Longlake subdivision. It has four bedrooms and a bonus room on the first floor that you might use as a bedroom. The lease amount is $1800 per month. Please call me at 404 246 3210 if you or someone you know is interested.

Thank you!
Jordon Wheeler
Broker

The Jordon Wheeler Group
I try to make finding your new home as easy as ...1, ...2, ...3!

1. Find the home on http://www.NorthMetroHomeSearch.com/Rentals
2. Call me on the Real Estate Help Line...404.843.2500
3. Rent the home!

Mark Laycock
Buying, Selling, and Renting
Better Homes and Gardens Real Esate Metro Brokers
404.843.2500
http://www.NorthMetroHomeSearch.com
I have a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home to show you on Lake Lanier with water view, dock and dock permit.
Please phone me if interested.

Kathleen Rastetter
Phone: 770-298-8659
I possibly know of a home. What do you have in mind for a monthly rent? Can you sign a 1 year or a 2 year lease? Do you have animals?

Would you be interested in a home on Lake Lanier in the North Forsyth school district?

Kathleen Rastetter
Phone: 770-298-8659
Hi Tracy, I have found 5 rentals in the mls that are in the Windermere subdivision ranging from $4000- $1650; but have not found any available rentals in the Creek Stone subdivision.
Feel free to contact me directly if you'd like for me to email you these listings.
Hi Tarcy, I am more than happy to help you in your search, but we would need to discuss further either face to face or over the phone, kind of an interview to see what I can do to help you, and for you to ask me questions to decide if you want to hire me. You can reach me at ken.dademo@kw.com or call me at 678-542-1967. Look forward to hearing from you.
Web Reference: Http://www.urhomega.com
Hi Tarcy,

I used to live in Windermere and know the neighborhood very well, I would be happy to assist you with your search, as I deal with leases quite often. Please feel free to contact me at 678-900-4412 or you can email me at jerilynn41@gmail.com. Thanks!

Jeri Lynn Caruso
Harry Norman Realtors
1660 Market Place Blvd.
Cumming, Ga. 30041
Good afternoon Tarcy. I would be very happy to help you find a home in the area. I live just a few milles from the area. You cwan contact me at 678-427-5512 or email me sat repayne7@bellsouth.net.

Have a Good Day,

Rick Pyane
I would be happy to help you. Please call me to discuss. I have a few rentals that will meet your needs! 404-583-8708
Good afternoon Tarcy. I would be more than happy to help you with your search. Please email me your search criteria and I will send you an email shortly with the available listings. My email address is jessica.garner@crye-leike.com.