Rentals in Greensboro>Question Details

Shawn Terrell, Home Owner in Greensboro, NC

relocated to greensboro, is there any homes or apartments that rent to bad credit applicants. .

Asked by Shawn Terrell, Greensboro, NC Sat Feb 11, 2012

Looking for a studio apartment or 1 bedroom. Just dont want to live in a real bad area

Answers

2
Shawn, I believe most property management do run credit checks these days, but with that said, there are reasons that many people today don't have the best credit and they still need to live somewhere, right? My company runs credit checks but what we are looking for is not so much "stellar" credit but evidence that the applicant has begun to rebuild their credit and does not have any real recent collections, especially those by property management companies! If you are in the process of rebuilding your credit, please check out our website and see if you find anything there that interests you. I would also recommend being up front with your story to the property management companies. I know they are much more agreeable to working with people that lay the truth on the line! Good luck to you!
Web Reference: http://www.BuyNCTriad.com
I have to think it does not matter where you are located, the answer has to be Probably Not.