Rentals in Tallahassee>Question Details

Rob Young,  in Tallahassee, FL

recently admitted to FSU archaeology grad program,own my own home (3 years,near historic downtown Indianapolis),grew up around family real estate bus.

Asked by Rob Young, Tallahassee, FL Fri Jun 29, 2012

31 yr old w/spouse(college grad w/Spanish degree has home cleaning service) ,4year old daughter,seeking residence close to campus;may be repo,short sale,short term lease,could be creative/flexible(currently in Greece,could contact my father(Rob Young at 317-373-5898 or rlyjr@hotmail.com)

Answers

3
Hi Rob, I grew up in Indianapolis on S. Wade Street. Moved to Bloomington at about 8 yo. finished growing up there. Have live all over the country. Have now been in Tallahassee for 6 years. I am a Realtor for Community Realty. We have several nice small condos near FSU that would be good for you. You didn't say if you still own your home in Indianapolis or if you need to sell that to buy another. A lot would depend on that. However, if you are keeping that and using it as a rental, then I would suggest that you purchase something here close to FSU and again think toward the future of keeping it as a rental once you grad from here. Or if not that, then selling both, if the market has continued to improve by then and use that money to buy your real first family home. I hope this has been of help to you. Lee (850-566-6344)
I graduated with my B.S. In Archaeology from FSU... it was great!!! At FSU we have the Windover Bones Collection! Are you going to do Underwater or Terrestrial? Anyways if you need any help on the home search please let me know! :)

My name is Bobby Nahoom. I am with AMAC Real Estate Company. I was born and raised in Tallahassee, and have been selling residential real estate in Tallahassee for 6 years now. You can find more information about my and my company at http://www.bobbynahoom.com or at http://www.amacrealestatecompany.com.

I would be glad to help you out with finding a property. How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need? Also, how much square footage do you feel would be good for you? If you have any other requirements for a home that I should know about, please let me know as well. Finally, what price range are you trying to stay within? I can email you a list of potential homes that fits your needs once I know this information.

Bobby