Rentals in Nampa>Question Details

Beverlycook52, Renter in Meridian, ID

property on S.26th street says allows dogs limit 2...I am willing to pay deposits for each dog but I have 4 small dogs is there any way to negotiate

Asked by Beverlycook52, Meridian, ID Sun Oct 6, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Nampa

Answers

2
Hi Beverly,

I believe the listing that you're looking at is mine at 1636 26th St S. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any more than 2 pets at this property. Occasionally we have properties available that, with prior owner approval, will allow more than 2 pets, however, as of right now none of those are available. How soon are you needing to move? If you would like to give me your phone number or email, I could contact you if a property comes available! Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Great! I'll let you know as soon as we get any listings that allow more than 2 pets!
Flag Thu Oct 10, 2013
I will be moving the end of December2013 my email is beverlycook52@hotmail.com
Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013
Some property owners will allow this if deposits are increased by enough to cover the risk. No matter how well behaved the dogs are, the property owner will always have some damage due to dogs. Most often it is from the wear and tear to the flooring due to the dog's nails, scratching on doors and door frames, and damage spots in the yard due to digging and urine. I love dogs and I've always had them in my home. They are valuable members of my family. However, for a renter each dog will come with an extra cost. Please send me a private message if you would like the name and number of a property manager who may be able to help or it you would like to see if it is possible to buy a home for you and your pets. My email is tami@heritage-realestate.com and my cell number is (208)989-5777. Good luck!