Rentals in West Chester>Question Details

Barbara, Renter in West Chester, PA

please help :( 2 students looking for a small inexpensive place to live.

Asked by Barbara, West Chester, PA Thu Apr 19, 2012

My friend and I are students at WCU, going to be seniors in the fall. We were all set to sign a lease for a house tomorrow, but our future roommates just kicked us out of the place. We are both out of state residents and desperately need a place to live that is close to campus. Our max rent is about 500 a person. Any help would be appreciated.

barb.dowling@hotmail.com
bd720523@wcupa.edu

Answers

3
Hey there, there is actually a place on Biddle St that says "student rental". Check it out.I think it's close to 516 W Biddle St. If you don't like that one, let me know and I will help you the best I can
There is an apartment comples called the Metropolitan on 300 East Marshall Ave near the Chester County Hospital. The rents are in the ballpark for your budget and the heat and hot water is included. They have a lot of W C students living there and the pool is nice in the Summertime. It is a 7-8 bloock walk to campus ..not bad at all.
thanks!
Flag Fri Apr 20, 2012
I will email you my contact information and some rental options. Karen
thank you so much
Flag Fri Apr 20, 2012