Rentals in Phoenixville>Question Details

Dennis Oneill, Renter in Exton, PA

paying $900 for a one bedroom apt in phoenixville area, looking for something less inexpensive, in phx limerick collegeville area..One to two bedroom

Asked by Dennis Oneill, Exton, PA Fri Mar 22, 2013

one bath house or apt..

Answers

1
Dennis,
If you contact me directly, we can chat so I can get a better understanding of what you are looking for in an apartment.

Feel free to call me or email me directly.

Have a great night!
Kimberly

Kimberly Collins, Realtor, ABR, GREEN, SFR
Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council for 2011, 2012 & 2013
PA License # RS303924

"A Refreshing Real Estate Experience"

Keller Williams Realty Group
Office: 610-792-5900 Ext 8177
Fax: 610-792-8131
Email: kimberly.collins@kw.com

Each Keller Williams Realty office is independently owned and operated.
PA Real Estate Disclosure Law:

The Real Estate Law requires that we as Real Estate Agents provide you with a written consumer notice that describes the various business relationship choices that you may have with a real estate licensee. Since we are discussing real estate without you having the benefit of the Consumer Notice, I have the duty to advise you that any information you give me at this time is not considered to be confidential, and any information you give me will not be considered confidential unless and until you and I enter into a business relationship. At our first meeting we will provide you with a written consumer notice which explains those business relationships and our corresponding duties to you.