Rentals in Missoula>Question Details

hjkim, Renter in 59812

one year rental for visiting professor Need a furnished 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom with no carpet. couple, non-smoker. Prefer University District

Asked by hjkim, 59812 Mon Dec 9, 2013

Add some detail about your question

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Missoula

Help the community by answering this question:


Madison Fulcher’s answer
Hi Hjkim,
I don't service rentals or renters but I do have a list of rental agencies that are great to work with! Let me know how I can help you in your search. I am generally in touch with the University Area and Lewis and Clark area (near to the U as well). Please let me know how I can help you!

Madison Fulcher
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 4, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer