Rentals in Wayne>Question Details

Lkg, Home Buyer in Wayne, PA

need to rent a 3/4 bedroom house in Wayne Elementary school district

Asked by Lkg, Wayne, PA Sun Jul 15, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Wayne

Answers

9
Tyler J. Morrison’s answer
Lkg,

As stated below, inventory is extremely low due to the high demand. As an agent today, it is imperative to use each and every resource one has in order to not only find a fitting property, but to also create leverage to close the deal in your favor.

The Main Line is my bread and butter -- I am there daily, servicing everyone from school teachers to politicians and everyone in between, including many athletes. My resources are invaluable; I do not just check Trend. Contact me if you would like to get creative with me. I am available at your convenience, whether its early in the morning, late at night, or even on the weekends (Sunday Included).

I wish you the best of luck!

Learn more:

http://www.PhiladelphiaSalesAndLeasing.com

Tyler J. Morrison
I have a beautiful home in Radnor about 500 feet from the Radnor Elementary School in Radnor Township...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 6, 2013
It's important that you hire a competent Realtor and ensure that your protected as much as possible. There are inherent risks in renting out your property. I always run a tenant check that includes criminal, credit and lease default histories. In addition I carefully review the lease options that are open to landlords that you may not be aware of.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
I work with an investor who owns several rental units so I do get a lot of tenants calling me. I'd be glad to list your property for rent and can guarantee that I can rent it for the highest rent that the market will bear. I always do! The first months rent would go to Prudential and shared with the buying side at the rate of 1/2 month. Well worth listing your property asap. Please call me anytime if I can help.
HI, I have a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath victorian available. Is your customer looking for this?
I see about 19 units on my system and know of a few that are not on the mls. What is your desired monthly rent ? Is your credit ok? Any pets? One more question... when do you want to move? I bet I can help you!
HI Lgk, I have a wonderful 3 bedroom Victorian twin that just came on the market. Its in great condition, new granite kitchen and slate patio. I am the property owner, please email me at terrie.stickel@sap.com if you want to discuss. (And please no emails from realtors. )Best, T
We now have the lowest inventory since 2005! The location is on the top of so many buyer's and tenant's list. Are you working with an agent and would you consider a lease/purchase?
Hi, I can help. How much are you looking to spend? Please email me.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287 d
856.617.1212 m
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com