Rentals in Pearl River>Question Details

Sandy Weaver, Renter in Pearl River, LA

need to find a home we are on a fixed income and have pets, rent to own, etc. relatives want us off and this house is literally falling apart.

Asked by Sandy Weaver, Pearl River, LA Sun Oct 31, 2010

DESPERATE

Answers

5
Hi Sandy,
I have worked and am presently working with several first time home buyers and buyers with fixed incomes all looking for homes under $100,000. I have placed quite a many number of them in homes. Please feel free to call me any time, any day. I am a full-time Realtor and I work 7 days a week. I can be reached on my cell at 985-502-8508.

Looking forward to hearing from you and helping you find your home. Thank you for your trust.
Jeannie Begovich, Realtor
I'm on a fix
ed income trying to find a home in va near silver spring md...HELP
Give me a call. I have always lived in the Pearl River area. I know a great deal about the area , schools and shopping. I know of a few rentals. Let me know if I can be of help to you! Thanks Debbie Howard-Distinctive Real Estate, Inc. 985-960-7213
Hi Sandy,

Please call me when you have time so we can talk about some options. My number is 985-788-5665.

Kevin
You might be able to work with an investor to do that lease-option.