Rentals in Orland Park>Question Details

Nancy Brettm…, Home Buyer in Orland Park, IL

need a townhome with attached garage in orland area

Asked by Nancy Brettman, Orland Park, IL Tue May 1, 2012

Answers

5
There are a lot of them for rent. Check out craigslist. You can find rentals on there pretty easily.
Dear Nancy,

There are many, many townhomes available just in Orland Park. Starting with a minimum of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a 1 car garage, we will find 42 properties ranging from about $125,000 to $200,000 and many more if you plan to budget more money. I often suggest that buyers come to my office so we can talk about exactly what is important - wants & needs - and then we can review properties together on a large flat screen TV. This helps my buyers determine what they like and don't like and helps me to find the right property for them. My office is conveniently located in Orland just south of Orland Square. If you would like to just get started, please give me a call or text -708/906-8009...or email me - mary.mirenda@bairdwarner.com.

Mary Mirenda
Hi Nancy,
I would be glad to help you find a new home. Email me what you are looking for, size, price range, how many bedrooms and baths, basement? My email is dennyre1950@att.net and I can send you what is available that meets your needs. My phone# is 708/921-4038.

Denny Vloedman
Prospect Equities Infiniti
Hi Nancy,

If you would Like I can email you all the available townhomes for sale in Orland Park. I also have some new construction units available if thats something you are interested in. You can call me at 708-935-9858 or email me your search criteria # beds/baths, price range, etc at JimLaHa@Realtor.com. You can search 24/7 for all available properties by visiting my website at http://www.JimLaHa.com

Jim
Hi Nancy,

How many beds/baths are you looking for?

If you want to see what's available shoot me an email at wphelps@kw.com