Rentals in Laguna Beach>Question Details

Mary, Renter in Laguna Beach, CA

need a one bedroom furnished place immediately in Laguna or Newport.

Asked by Mary, Laguna Beach, CA Tue Feb 7, 2012

Answers

7
Hi Mary,

Good afternoon, it's been awhile, since you posted this, hopefully you found a great place to rent. Did you know that interest rates are at a 4 month low, right now a 30 year fixed is 4.13%.

If you are curious about purchasing Vs. renting, I'd be happy to walk you through the numbers.

Please email me chad@chadhooper.com or contact me at 949.529.8787.

Your Realtor,
Chad Hooper
Selling Dream Homes in The OC & The Hamptons
http://www.bicoastalluxuryhomes.wordpress.com
Hi Mary,

I am the owner of Laguna Property Management. My office is on Forest, in Laguna. Their is a plethora of rentals in both of these locations you have mentioned. I would love the opportunity to speak with you and go over what other specifics you are looking for. Also CDM is a great area with this type of housing. Please call anytime.

Debbie Brown
Laguna Beach Realty and Property Management
888-863-7480
orangecountyrealestategroup.com
Hi Mary,
How are you? This is Kim Do and I work in Laguna Beach. My office have lots of rentals in Laguna Beach and I also specializes in Laguna Beach, Newport Beach and Newport Coast (Coastal OC). If you would like to work with me please call me at (949) 201-6809 and I'll be glad to help you with that. Thank you so much and looking forward to meet with you.

Kim :)
(949) 201-6809
kimdo4homes@gmail.com
Give me a call when you get a moment so I can understand your needs better. I live in Laguna Beach and would be happy to assist you once I understand your needs. (There are currently 22 1-bedroom furnished places in Laguna.) I look forward to helping you.
Hi Mary,

I have 8 ocean front units in the heart of Laguna! Please give me a call (949) 933-4653 so we can discuss this further. I live and specialize in Laguna Beach.

Rick Gold
949 933-4653
thegoldteam@gmail.com
Mary,

I do need some more information.. How much is the max you want to pay for the 1 bedroom and when did you want to move in? Please email me at OCAreaHomes@gmail.com and I will send that information over to you asap... Talk to you soon..

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
I will look into for you in the morning Mary.
Web Reference: http://OChomesDirect.com