Greenfrog, Renter in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

need a 3/2 but have poor credit

Asked by Greenfrog, Palm Beach Gardens, FL Sun Jun 24, 2012

Like a lot of other folks, my credit score has taken a dive. My husband and I do have good rental histories though and hopefully this will help. Rent cannot be higher than $1300 monthly max in Palm Beach Gardens. My daughter attends Duncan Middle School and I'd like her to remain in that school. I'm self employed and my husband works for the sheriff's office. Now here's the real difficulty, we need a low down payment. Our current landlord has given us notice that she will need to move in to the rental property as her primary dwelling is in foreclosure. Because of this she has declined to renew our lease and we are now on a month-to-month basis meaning, we don't have the luxury of waiting to save up for a large down payment. We do have a dog (25lbs) and one cat (10lbs). Any help is appreciated.

Answers

3
Call (561) 502-4339 and talk to Stacy Davis. She is the rental expert with our company- Illustrated Properties. She is a single mom that works hard and does a lot of rentals. Tell her I told you to call.
Al
You can also check websites like Craig's List and Backpage for owners who are renting their properties. If you need any help please feel free to give me a call at 561.305.6781 or send me an e-mail lhightower610@gmail.com and I would be more than happy to help you.
I understand your situation. Try to check in Santuary Cove 561 775-8680
Thanks Laura. I did in fact send an email this past weekend to the management of that community. I had seen their advert on rent.com. Hopefully they will respond positively.
Flag Mon Jun 25, 2012