Rentals in Kennesaw>Question Details

John Rizzo, Renter in Acworth, GA

need a 3 bedroom house to rent for me and family in North Cobb High School District around $700-$900 a month with bad credit?

Asked by John Rizzo, Acworth, GA Mon Dec 12, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Kennesaw

Answers

2
For best results John, you should hire a realtor to help you find you a rental home. It's not fair to throw out a bone to a 100 realtors on this site in hopes one person will find you a place and the other 99 worked for free. Find someone who works that area and can help you find a rental property. Almost everyone has bad credit who is renting so don't swet that, just be prepared to explain why your credit is bad and be prepared to possibly increase your deposit money if you want to secure a rental property. A better phrased question might be as follows:

"Are there any realtors who would like to help me find a rental property in N. Cobb HS district in $700-$900 price range?"

See what agents respond, where they are located, what experience they have and then pick one to work with so you get maximum effort and loyalty from and to your agent. Good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 12, 2011
Hi John: Have you found that perfect rental property yet? Let me know if I can provide you with any help in the search.