Rentals in Austin>Question Details

Rose Shrader, Renter in Austin, TX

my son and his bestfriend are moving to austin in sept. trying to help them find a house on the outskirts of town. any suggestions.?

Asked by Rose Shrader, Austin, TX Sat Mar 9, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Austin

Answers

7
I would be happy to help them find a home. Please have them e-mail me what they are looking for or prefer this home to have.

adfortunatorealestate@gmail.com

Thank you
Hi Rose,

One of the best ways is to know an area that they want to live in and drive that area to see if it is to their liking. If they can't then finding information out about the areas is key. If you have them use my website there is a tool called the Market Insider that can do just that. I know when I first moved to Austin, once I drove around I found the area I wanted to live as well as the drive I wanted to have each day going to work or school.

Have them sign into my site and they can search and ask questions, if they find an area and want to know more let me know and I will either get the information and/or give them a tour when they come to town. If you know specifically what they want in a place or area to live I can maybe suggest some areas for them as well. Check out - http://www.justlistedinaustintx.com. This will also allow them to search rentals or homes/condo/duplexs for rent and the requirments of those properties.

Feel free to reach out to me at any time either by phone or email or text.. Have a great weekend..

Cheryl Fowlkes
Keller Williams
512-749-8509
cafowlkes@kw.com
Good morning Rose,

Thank you for your interest in moving to Austin. I have lived here for over 33 years and love it! If you would like, I can mail (snail mail) you an Austin Relocation guide which is full of helpful information about Austin and the surrounding areas. Do you have an idea what part of the "outskirts of town" your son and his best friend would ilke to live?

Feel free to contact me either by phone or email. I will be happy to help answer any questions and concerns you, your son or his best friend may have. My contact information is below. Thank you for your interest, don't forget to spring forward your clocks and watches, and make it a fabulous day!

Warmest regards,

Elton Goddard
Elegant Estates by Auction
106 East 6th Street, Suite 900
Austin, TX 78701
512-797-3887 cell
512-851-9560 fax
Pleas call me at 512-337-0204.
Hose Rose,

Please give me a call when you have a minute. I have a few questions for you.

Thanks.

Colleen Sellars
Hello, Rose,

In order to help you, I would need more info. Are they looking to buy or lease a home? When you say outskirts of town , what area do you have in mind (south, north,etc). What kind of property would they be looking for (apartment, house, condo, etc.)? What price range whether renting or buying?

Please contact me to discuss this further and I am sure I can help.

Vivianne Dordea, Realtor
Sierra Homes Realty
512-970-8814
vdordea@austin.rr.com
You can see what is out there for rentals by accessing this site. http://marshaross.actris.mlxchange.com/ It does not obligate you to work with me if you do not wish to, but allows you to see what is currently available. I would be happy to help them, but would need a few more details, i.e. how much rent are they looking to pay, do they have pets, are they going to school here and if so where, etc., etc.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested to see if we will work well together.

Marsha
512-797-3903