Rentals in Harlem>Question Details

evengamez, Renter in New York, NY

my sister has a 1425 section8 voucher and needs to move asap. The stress is causing her health issues. Please help....

Asked by evengamez, New York, NY Fri Dec 6, 2013

she is flexible about the location. I would like her and my nephew in harlem near me, but any help is appreciated. Thank You

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Harlem

Help the community by answering this question:


you may want to check these websites for listings…


Good Luck

Nadezhda Vicheva
Licensed RE salesperson
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 9, 2013
Contact a rental agent that works in Harlem. You should be able to find one easily on Trulia. Check recommendations from past clients to find an agent that will meet your needs. Good luck.

Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, BPOR
Licensed Associate Broker
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
#1 Listing & Selling Office on Long Island
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 208
Plainview, New York 11803
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 16, 2013
Please call me for immediate assistance. My name is John and I can be reached at 516-864-6633. Thank you and good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 12, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer