Rentals in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Windy Howell, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa, CA

my name is windy i have 5 kids ,and section 8 i have less than a month to find a place i have up to 1500

Asked by Windy Howell, Santa Rosa, CA Wed Jun 19, 2013

i have been every were no one wants to rent once they find out how many kids please someone help u can reach me pizzapizza35x@gmail.com

Answers

1
Perhaps some landlords are concerned about density (number of occupants to the number of bedrooms). If you rent a three or four bedroom place your chances increase that you will accepted. Also come prepared with a copy of your credit report, your own self generated rental application and any supporting documentation re: section 8. Make it easy for them to say yes, and if possible try to show up without all of the children in tow.
hey thanks for trying to help , but i have been to 5 rentals that were 3 bedroom,i have great creadit ,great rental hstory, 3 of them i almost got they even hited to me , but then they see how many kids call and sorry its taken when the guys to ya ,what do i do cant lose y help , cant be homeless , thank u very much for trying , at least there are people that still try to help thank mr,
Flag Wed Jun 19, 2013