Rentals in San Pedro>Question Details

Nora Casanova, Renter in San Pedro, CA

my name is nora and I am looking for a rent to own townhouse or a house in san pedro ca. so my question is? is there any rent to own in san pedro?

Asked by Nora Casanova, San Pedro, CA Sun Jun 30, 2013

Answers

3
Nora,

Michael provided a great answer. Rent to own leases can be made and I have made them with past clients, however it is challenging to come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

Why are you looking for this option? Do you not qualify for a home loan at this time? Or, Is there another reason this option looks appealing to you?

I have a team of investors and lenders who have assisted homeowners get into a home now who are not able to qualify for traditional financing. Two of the affiliates I work with are structured similar to a lease to own. If you are interested in finding out more information please email or call me to discuss further.

Have an exceptional day!

Cheryl Friedman
They are advertised on Craig's List, but be careful most if not all are SCAMs
Rent-to-own (lease with purchase option) are difficult to find because it is difficult to strike a deal that makes sense for both parties. Do you want to lock in the current value as your purchase price to take advantage of potentially rising home prices? If so, the current owner will lose profit, so how much are you willing to pay for that option?
These deals can be made if both parties are willing to negotiate.
Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss.