Rentals in Arlington>Question Details

Lon Hyjek, Renter in Arlington County, VA

my husband is going to be at the National Guard Bureau in Arlington I need help finding a great apartment and school for my family to rent

Asked by Lon Hyjek, Arlington County, VA Thu Sep 6, 2012

Military Family looking for apartment for rent near NGB and great elementary school Arlington school District..

Answers

4
Hi Lon,
Welcome to Arlington. I am a vet and a certified rental specialist. and would be lighted to have you interview me to see if you would like me to work with you. There is no cost to you for my services. Please feel free call me at 703-939-0668 or email me at g.hughes@hansen-hughes.com. I am also happy to provide you with references.
Good Morning Lon,

You can go to http://www.apsva.us/domain/10 to get an overview of the schools. Then I can set you up with a search that can put all the most current (updated every 30 minutes) listings available right in your inbox every morning! Contact me to set it up!

Jeanne Little
Century 21 Gawen Realty, Inc.
Arlington, VA
All the schools are good here and some have special programs. My daughter goes to Key School which is one of the bilingual schools. It can be tough deciding. You will do well living anywhere in Arlington with your husband working there. Big difference in price between north and south. Just depends on what you ad looking for.
I would be than happy to help you look for rentals. In regards to good school, due to fair housing laws, we are not able to recommend you schools, but if you go to http://www.greatschools.org/ , you'll be able to narrow down what school district you would like to reside in.