Rentals in Belmont Shore>Question Details

Richard Zech…, Renter in Portland, OR

my husband and I are looking for a 1 bedroom apartment, prefer furnished, for to 6 months. Naples Island, Belmont Shores general area.

Asked by Richard Zechman, Portland, OR Fri Apr 20, 2012

We are young retirees, have been traveling for several years in U.S. and abroad, and would love to experience California lifestyle before choosing a site to purchase a home.

Answers

4
Michele’s answer
Hi Richard,

I would be happy to throw your request out there on our office intra-office memo system. We are a large office of nearly 100 agents, with many living in the Naples & Belmont Shore area - so you never know.

As a fall back, check out Oakwood Apartments in Seal Beach. http://www.oakwood.com/corporate-apartments/furnished/US/CA/…

Also, check out the local newspaper classified at http://ga-www2.gazettes.com/classifieds/rentals/.

And lastly, if you are looking for someone to give you the grand tour, do not hesitate to contact me. Showing newcomers the area gives me great satisfaction. Here is a link to my Trulia testimonials - check out Lynn Masters in particular.
http://www.trulia.com/myprofile/recommendation/

Here is my contact information as well.
562-243-2171
Michele@FollowMeToHome.com

Best of luck, but so far you have chosen well, by choosing Long Beach!
I do know a 1 BR furnished rental in Belmont Shore. Feel free to give me a call at 562-972-8512
Hi again!

There are also many privately rented homes in Belmont Shore/Naples, etc. I ran across one this morning just up the street. I'll jot down the contact information and I'd be glad to help you find either a listed rental or private.

Thanks.

Peter
(562) 208-9818
Peter@TheREALPete.com
Hi Richard:

There are several rentals in the Belmont Shore/Naples/Peninsula area that you described. I've lived in The Shore for over 12 years, and absolutely love it.

I found about 12 properties including a variety of rental options that may meet your needs. A few of them look like they allow month-to-month, so a 6-month term would be acceptable, I'm sure. Some indicate a 12 month lease, but that may be negotiable. They include a range of prices. Please let me know if I can send you the list directly.

I recently helped a wonderful couple relocate from the Portland area to Seal Beach. They bought a unit in Leisure World and are extremely happy. Don't know if you're ready for a retirement community. You may rather live totally independently. I'd be happy to help you find what you're looking for, either way.

Looking forward to serving you. Thanks.

Peter
(562) 208-9818
Peter@TheREALPete.com