Rentals in Escondido>Question Details

Suzanne Juil…, Renter in Escondido, CA

my house in Escondido is listed on here by an agent by the name of Steve Shayan..it was illegally obtained from another site...

Asked by Suzanne Juillard, Escondido, CA Thu Jun 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3120623734-Single-Family-Home-E…

Answers

8
This guys has listings everywhere, are any of them real??
Unfortunately, almost every time I have a rental listing, I have at least one call from someone who has seen it online by a shady imposter!

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister-Clifford
Real Estate Broker/ RealtorĀ®

McAllister Homes Real Estate
Residential Sales & Property Management
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
License 01366009
858-205-5215 CELL
brokermcallister@gmail.com EMAIL
Lucky me I fell in love with a gorgeous rental that was listed by none other than Steve Shayan. I am so bummed. Thank goodness I googled his name and found this! Thank you!
This is going to happen when you advertise online and especially on craigslist. There are several online rental venues for you to choose from as landlords including listing with an agent who is licensed and a member of the Board of Realtors to expose your Rental property to all other license Realtors..None of us work for free And no one should be asked to as I'm sure that you do not Work for free either. Nor does your property management company. It is absolutely legal for us to charge for our Professional license services including rentals, Realty, etc.
Web Reference: http://www.coastal.biz
Suzanne,

The link goes to a dead page now, so hopefully Steve got the hint.

I checked the DRE (Department of Real Estate) website and couldn't find a Steve Shayan listed as a Agent or Realtor. So he was probably just a scammer.
Can you give me some information about your home? I have a few folks looking for rentals, maybe it'll match a need of someone I know.
Best of Luck on your Rental.

Thanks for using Trulia.
Realtor Ricki
You can file a complaint with the department of real estate.
OUR HOME THAT IS FOR RENT IN ESCONDIDO CA IS LISTED ON HERE BY AN AGENT NAMED STEVE SHAYAN...WE DID NOT GIVE HIM PERMISSION TO ADVERTISE OUR HOME FOR RENT. HE STOLE THE PHOTOS AND INFO FROM CRAIGSLIST THAT OUR REAL PROPERTY MANAGER POSTED!!!! BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS SITE....YOU CAN GET SCREWED!!!!
be very careful on this site. Our info was stolen along with the photos of our home that we rent out in Escondido Ca. The so called agents name is Steve Shayan...he works with crooks who want your money when actually you can find rentals for free. This illegal act they have done could cause us to lose possible renters which in turn could make us lose income...be very leary about dealing with people that charge you money to help you find a rental home!!!