Rentals in Walla Walla>Question Details

Lyle, Renter in Walla Walla, WA

my daughter is going to school there this fall and we are looking for a rental home with 4 bedrooms.. please help!!

Asked by Lyle, Walla Walla, WA Wed Jun 13, 2012

Answers

2
4 BR rentals are hard to find, especially at a decent price and area. Keep trying.
Good morning Lyle - As with any rental market, the listings in Walla Walla change on a daily basis. As of yesterday, there had been 12 rentals from the last week to 10 days that were 4 bedrooms or more starting at $1050/mo. Blue Mountain Rentals offers the only consolidated Rental Lead list for the Greater Walla Walla area for FREE and you may use it at your convenience with no sign up or registration. I also have listings that I am promoting for local area landlords that you may view on the website as well. Visit http://www.bluemtnrentals.com for more information on Walla Walla rental listings or relocation search services. Best of luck in your search! Lori -